Monday, July 26, 2010

Should i play football i wear cover-up(to hide my acne scars) 10 Points for best answer?

Im afraid if i play football the cover-up will smear on the inside of the helmets and show my acne. Also its the summer so i might join a football camp. Please tell me what you guys think! If not tell me what sport to play because my parents are making me. BTW im a guy. 10 Points!Should i play football i wear cover-up(to hide my acne scars) 10 Points for best answer?
Are you saying that you wear make up to hide your acne? Couldn't you just try some ProActive?Should i play football i wear cover-up(to hide my acne scars) 10 Points for best answer?
You r right about it smearing and coming off. But unless you have a really good cover-up, don't you think some of your scars r already visible. Any sport where you get hot and sweaty is going to make the cover-up come off. And I can't think of any sport where you don't get hot and sweaty. It sounds as if you don't really want to play. Ask your parents if they would agree to let you join a gym or better yet convince them to start a walking program with you and maybe they will let you skip football. If you end up playing, you will probably be teased. Hard as it will be, don't react to them. If they know the teasing bothers you, they will only keep it up.
Hey dude if you are going to be worrying about your scars then I think this game isn't for you. How will you become succesful in this game if you are too worried about people looking at your scars? Vag ino makes a good point. You have to be mean and not give a shi*. Forget what people say and go out there and leave it all on the field. If you can do that then Im sure you will get all the respect you need. Make me proud.





Remember, you only have one life. So make it worth your while. Dont let this hold you back.
no one is going to make fun of your acne, I've played on four different football teams and no one make fun of how anyone looks, if you are around my age, 14 it's pretty natural to feel a bit self conscious don't worry about it, when you realize no one cares you'll be fine.
just lose the coverup and go play football, no1 will care about scars we had kids on the team with scars( it will just make you look meaner ). football camp was the best time of my life, i still talk about it with my friends.
DON'T LET ACNE SCARE YOU ,YOU WILL ENJOY THE GAME HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE! LOOK AT JACK LAMBERT HE PLAYED THE WAY HE LOOKED .NO ONE COULD LOOK AS BAD AS JACK AND NO ONE PLAYED AS GOOD AS HIM,!FORGET EVERYONE ,PLAY FOR YOURSELF OR YOU WILL REGRET IT WHEN YOU GET OLD,
dude its fine don't worry about it just do the camp no one cares

No comments:

Post a Comment