Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

I'm almost 17 and I have SERIOUS acne scars on my cheeks :(





I've never really eaten junk food, I've always washed my face real good, but still I had really bad acne on my face ._. What I'm worried now of is the scars since I don't really get zits or pimples anymore.





Anything? I would really rather like it if it's a home remedy. Thank you...please help!How to get rid of acne scars?
I don't really have a home remedy, but there is a cheap product by Neutrogena called Acne Face Peel. It will remove the scars and help clear up acne over time. It worked very well for me.How to get rid of acne scars?
I have dealt w/acne for any years. I would use creams especially labeled for prevention of scars. You do need to know that whatever you chose the scars will never completely disappear especially if you had severe acne. I prefer a chemical peel. You can use cocoa butter, or also antibiotic ointment for sores.
Chronic Acne Sufferer Finds A Scientifically Proven Way To Permanently Clear Skin In Just Three Days, And Finally Reveals The Unbelievably Easy, Step-By-Step Actions You Could Already Be Taking To Look Better, Feel Better, And Have A Renewed Sense of Self-Esteem!


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/13/acne-fre鈥?/a>
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment.html?a=5881%26amp;x=click





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment