Saturday, July 24, 2010

Medications I can take to get rid of acne and acne scars??

I dont want any home rememdies or face washes and I aready eat extremely healthy, but bad acne runs in my family soo what I really need is somekind of pills or medications to take





oh and I have oily, sensitive, red skin....





thanks!Medications I can take to get rid of acne and acne scars??
I know you said no face washes, but I swear by Cetaphil for oily skin. I have spent thousands on acne skin care kits and perscriptions cures and they all were bunk. A good percentage of acne products only make acne problems worse (like duh when you think about it, washing your face with acid based solutions isn't going to cause problems right?) A friend recommended Cetaphil and within a week my oily acne prone skin was looking soooo much better. I have been using it for five years now and it is perfect for my oily sensitive skin.





Of course I still had my acne scars but I recently found a new product called BIO-Oil and I've been using it in place of my night cream (weirdly enoght when I wake up my skin is less oily than when I use my night cream formulated for oily skin) and once again with two weeks the scarring had started to disapeer. It is quite rich and now that the scarring has faded I mostly only use it twice a week.





Though also I have heard there are birth control pills you can take that will help like Diane-35, but beware they have a lot of side effects worse that acne.





Oh yeah, and proactive is a ripoff.





-VMedications I can take to get rid of acne and acne scars??
I think you should drink a lot of water. maybe 12 glasses or so. You should also use only good moisturizer and the ones with spf 15 or more. remember to face your face more than 3 times a day. Use only skin suitable make up. also use clean and clear face wash and stuff. use oil free moisturizing lotion from clinique. I hope I have helped you!
Go to acne.org and order the Daniel Kern's regimen. It is PERFECT as long as you follow it exactly to which he gives directions, in videos, on the site. Just stick with it and there's also information on how to deal with scars.
Nature's Cure works wonders! I used to buy it at CVS or Kroger, but I haven't been able to find it lately. So I bought some on ebay. Anyway, I can tell it works because if I'm trying to make mine last and I skip a couple days, I start to get zits again.
theres differin or tazorac gel or proactive or benzoyl peroxide...








seems like you need a perscription. a dermatologist can clear anyone's acne and they will prescribe the right medication for your face!
you should try accutane, its really effective. you need to get monthly blood tests though to make sure it wont harm your liver or kidneys or some inner organ, and while your taking it you cant take any alcohol =(
you can talk to your doctor about an Rx ance cream called differen
Dermatologist will know the best answer.
Use proactive!! It works the best.
proactive i guess
use proactive my son used it so has my niece.all better

No comments:

Post a Comment