Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls, would you go out with no foundation on when you have a few acne scars?

just wondering what y'all would say.


i have 3 acne scars, one by my mouth an two on the side of my nose. and im totally OCD about covering them up, but since its summer, its extremely hot and humid where i live and its horrible to have anything on my face.Girls, would you go out with no foundation on when you have a few acne scars?
don't worry about them.


they are probably not that bad, you are your own worse critic.


if you really are worried about them being seen than get some acne mark fading cream and they will greatly minimize.


but you shouldn't worry about it :)


good luck!Girls, would you go out with no foundation on when you have a few acne scars?
im like you, im always wanting to cover up the scars on my face.


i only have 3 little tiny scars from a car accident and yes, they look like acne scars but there not. and i was like you and would do anything to cover them up until my friends told me that there 3 little scars, all ppl are going to care about is your inner beauty not your outer beauty so now i dont have a problem with the tiny scars. you shouldnt either


you should go out with out foundation and strut your inner beauty =)





Hope i helped, sorry if i didnt help


=)


Have a nice night
I have acne scars on my chin and cheeks, and I don't wear foundation.


I think that you should feel comfortable in your skin, even if it isn't perfect. And when I stopped wearing foundation, I saw that it wasn't the end of the world! People didn't say that i looked worse. In fact, a lot of people didn't notice that much of a difference.
dont use foundation, period. whether or not it has minerals or spf in it or whatever, its bad to put that stuff on that face (which is what a lot of girls do everyday, resulting in clogged pores leading to acne down the line). so yeah, you dont need foundation and any makeup would feel icky in the summer. no one will notice your scars
i'm not sure what OCD is...


but to answer your question,


i have a few pimples here and there.. and i tend to pick at them now and then


i'm 16, by the way.


and i get a few scars, but i have never worn any make-up except mascara once or twice.


(does lip-balm count?)





so, yes, i dont wear any foundation, no matter how ugly i look


:)


hope it helped!
Nah, concealer or foundation won't be necessary. If you're really self-consious, use vitamin E continuously to start to make them go away. Honestly, though, you've got it easy. I have a friend who CONSTANTLY has these huge zits, sometimes up to dime-sized ones. You'll be fine! Haha


Hope this is helpful!


Xx
i would, i dont wear any anyway because it is bad for you skin (for the most part) just do it, you never know, you could look better with out foundation
Honestly, I don't care about them. If I have a really gross looking zit I will wear some makeup, but honestly I don't care b.c the more makeup you wear the worse your acne gets.
I think it is fine to go out without the foundation.


its alot more comfy in hot weather,


and i doubt anyone will even notice it!
nobodys perfect you dont always have to cover it up especially because its summer
yess i would, you know you can always wear tinted moisturizer. :]
Ya know, you are probably the only one who notices the scars...
I'm so unhip I don't remember what 'OCD' means.
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment