Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne Scars?

I'm 15 and i'm trying to get rid of some of my acne scars. The problem is that, i can't use anything too oily cuz it'll make me break out. Does anyone know where i can get something that works really good for scars? It's just kinda depressing.





how long will it take to notice the difference?


how much does it cost?





thanks a bunch %26lt;33Acne Scars?
Maybe you could try ProActive. I heard that it also can remove acne scars. I dont know if this is an oil or not but it is called Bio Oil. It is specifically supposed to get rid of Scars and stretch marks. If those dont work you could probably talk to your doctor or dermatologist and they could give you something to help get rid of the scars.Acne Scars?
the trick i use is that whenever i see a new pimpel, i rub alcohol on it that evening along with a perscribed benzaclin which works amazingly. And do that until it goes away. The alcohol is to prevent scars and to keep it from re-infecting. for scars, ive had friends who've used proactive and i saw a big difference.
Hi,


I know what your going through hun. I've recently kicked the acne but my face has a little scaring and is a little oily as well. I use Clean and clear face wash and I've also tried (this sounds dumb but it works) Neosporin on the scars and rub it. Also try putting some chapstick and even vaseline. It's takes a little while but it fades away over a month or two. And eve put a little Vitamin E after washing your face with Warm/hot water.


Good luck hun! %26lt;3
Your best bet is to try home remedies. Like I been breaking out myself lately and I been good for about two weeks.








I use Oatmeal(For oily skin) and its good for your skin. I use nutmeg or cinammon or almond season because they naturally get rid of scars and a egg to hold it on my face for at least an 1/2 hour. I blend it all together so it looks like a mask.
YOU CAN GET THE PROACTIVE MIXTURE U HAVE TO ASK FOR THE MIXTURE THT MEANS ITS FOR OILY AND DRY SKIN LIKE IN BETWEEN IT WORKED FOR ME IF U USE IT IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT FORGET WHT EVERY 1 SAID IT WORKS ITS ONLY LIKE 70 DOLLERS AND IT HAS SPECAIL CREAM FOR BIG BUMPS TO BE GONE FAST FOR YOUR WHOLE FACE TO B CRYSTAL CLEAR IT TAKES ABOUT 1 MONTH
i have the same question, only i have scars AND keep breaking out, i've tried almost everything nothing has worked for me sorry, i'm no help people have told me salt water try that
Try bio oil. It works for some people.
Hi there! This has worked for me for many years....wash your face, make sure its completly dry and then pat on baby powder contaning corn starch. This has worked miracles for me and my friends. Good luck!
u can try toothpaste


before u go to bed every night


..it reduces size %26amp; redness
ask your doctor about [ roaccutane ]





please do NOT use it before you ask ..

No comments:

Post a Comment