Saturday, July 24, 2010

What can i do to remove my acne and acne scars???

without using proactive or clearisal. those 2 make my acne worse.What can i do to remove my acne and acne scars???
I don't know how you get rid of acne. But I can tell you that what you eat can affect your skin. Just keep your skin clean, washing once or twice per day, and shaving if necessary. DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR FACE! Acne doesn't look THAT bad if you don't pick at it. But if you do scratch, it will make you look like a pizza. When you get a bit older, maybe about 18 or 20, your acne should practically disappear on its own if you are otherwise healthy. The scars fade pretty fast too. I really wish I could tell you more, but there isn't any remedy I've known to have results. I haven't tried every remedy though. If you don't get answers you like, try the search feature at the top. This question has been asked quite a bit. Good luck!What can i do to remove my acne and acne scars???
To treat acne scars:





You can try natural home remedies or cosmetic surgeries.





You can read all about cosmetic surgeries for scar removal here http://www.bestoflook.com/cosmetics/Acne鈥?/a>


or you can try some home remedies here http://www.grannymed.com/meds/scars.aspx





Here are some remedies you can make at home:





# Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.


# Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.


# Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar.


# Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal.


# Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.
18 Remedies.


1 - Change your make up.


2 - Read the labels and avoid Cosmetic products that contain lanolins,isopropyl myristate,sodium lauryl,laureth and D%26amp; C red dyes.


3 - Wash your make up throughly every night.


4 - Go for the natural look.


5 - Avoid foods that contain Iodine.


6 - Birth control pill - ?.


7 - Don't squeeze the pimple.


8 - However you can gently squeeze those which are little central yellow pus head in it. Gentle squeeze pops out nicely.Once the pus is out, the pimple will heal quickly.


9 - You can also do as above for black heads.


10 - Use any OTC product with benzoyl peroxide in them


11 - Do not bother on % of benzoyl peroxide.


12 - If you have a dry skin take a lower % of benzoyl ---- in the creem/gel/lotion.


13 - Stay out of Sun.


14 - Clean your skin befour applying the creem.


15 - Use one ointment at a time.


16 - Apply medication not on pimple but around 1/2 inch around the pimple.


17 -You can also try Retin - A.


18 - Any other product that contains Accutane.
wash your face everyday with non scented....
Try this stuff for your acne problems, you won't regret it. I know I haven't.
alcohol. rub it on, it dries it up and makes go away. It worked for me. But then again, my acne wasn't very serious. just a zit here and there.
If neither work, cetaphil works well. Other than that, I would definately call a dermotologist for prescription meds. If you already have scarring I don't think over the counter items work to remove them. I know there are laser treatments that are out there, but can be costly and insurances usually don't cover that procedure. Good luck
I use OxyClean facial pads. This has helped to reduce the severity of my acne. You may also want to go to a dermatologist to see if there is any other over the counter medication you can try.
80 grit sandpaper and rubbing alcohol! jk Oxy!
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment