Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne scars? :(?

Are there any HOME remedies for acne scars? I don't have any ones that are like, dented or anything, but I have all these mini purple looking spots on the outsides of my chin and on my cheeks and they are so nasty =[ I may get microdermabrasion** this summer, but i'm not sure. Anyone know of ANYTHING that will help? These are killing me. They're really hard to cover with make up and my senior prom is coming up!Acne scars? :(?
I have acne scars on sides of my face. I went to my doctor and she recommended a benzoyl peroxide night cream. It works by applying to areas of your face at night and then you sleep and wash it off in the morning. It kills bacteria and increases the turnover rate of you skin cells to heal scars. I used a 5% cream since I was mild. But the sell up to 10% in stores like Fred Meyers if you have more severe.





It's been 4 weeks and my scars have improved ever since I used it. I was considering microderabrasion before but my doc said I don't need it at my age. Keep in mind it'll dry out your skin a bit so I use moisturizer every morning after I wash it off.Acne scars? :(?
There a few good at home microderma kits, but you should know that best results are visible after about a month. I don't know when your prom is...


Dermanew and Youthful Essence are the best against all kind of acne scars, i know because in the last 4 years, i have tried them all: neutrogena, loreal, ponds, epidermx, olay... and i believe youthful essence had the best results on my old acne scarrs. they are almost gone now, and first results were visible after using the kit for about a week.


hope this helps...
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
You can lighten them up to match your skin tone using


papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment