Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get my acne scars to go away???????

Go out and buy some ';Tea Tree Oil';.


The scars will slowly become less and less noticable until they have gone completely. I personally use a q-tip to apply it to my skin. Be patient, it will do the trick. You will notice a difference within a week or two, may not be gone by then, but you'll see changes.How do I get my acne scars to go away???????
Rosehip seed oil and lavender oil are also effective in removing acne scars. These are an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage this oil on the scar twice a day.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acneHow do I get my acne scars to go away???????
I am dealing with the same thing. I have been using Obagi products which has seemed to be the only thing that has really helped to reduce mine. It helps with any dark pigmentation too from the acne if you have that too. If I had the money I would do laser. I've heard that works the best.
you can never get rid of scars.. but you can dull them down.. try using vitamin E moisturizer...this will help with hiding the scars...also invest in a good facial cleanser this will also help with the appearance of your skin.


i hope this helps.
Go to a dermatologist. I've tried a product called Ambi, Black Opal, Mederma, cocoa butter, etc...nothing works. Now I am seeing a dermatologist, he is my last hope.
go to a drug store there is a lot of creams on the market I would recommend vitamin c cream also the brand that makes head on sells something for scars
I believe my mom had to take some sort of minor surgery like laser or something. Then she had to take this powder medicine on the wounds.
The best thing I've found is Mederma. It's about 12.75 at Walmart. It really helps with depressed scars or ones that are darker or lighter than your skin tone.
have a good cream and take it every night before go to bed ....


and more wash ur face with soap and after it u should use tissue paper not towel.
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment