Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I minimize the appearance of my acne scars? Does microdermabrasion really work? What products help?

I've been having microdermabrasion for 3 years now and I can honestly say it does work. I had many old acne scars and some fine lines on my face, sun spots on my neck and forehead, and stretch marks on my abdomen after giving birth to my children. I have been having 8-10 professional sessions every year and then I use at home kits to maintain the results. It is true that they are expensive, but sessions are scheduled 2-3 weeks apart and that means a cost of 200 per month, it's not that much for the results you get.


as for at home products, youthful essence and dermanew are definitely the best.


good luck.How can I minimize the appearance of my acne scars? Does microdermabrasion really work? What products help?
I had a similar procedure done, at a cosmetic surgeons office


took one time


but there was a 1 month period that was painful


but there are a few options


most plastic surgeons do offer a free consult


so you could start there


or go to a Dermatologist. they do peels and give you creams takes longer but is cheaper


but if the scars are not deep this may be bestHow can I minimize the appearance of my acne scars? Does microdermabrasion really work? What products help?
You can find microdermabrasion information at the source below.
Mary Kay offers a microdermabrasion kit that you can use at home. It sells for about $58. Do you have a MK rep in your area?





You may want to use coco butter at night, but it may be too oily for your skin.





Good Luck
microdermabrasian (like the professinal kind done at salons and laser clinics) is the best for minimizing the appearance of acne scars and sun spots. however, it is kind of expensive and takes multiple sessions. i really like the product murad skin pigment lightening gel. it works very well at minimizing those spots.
There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment