Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can i get rid of acne scars?

is there any natural ways to get rid of scaring?How can i get rid of acne scars?
try laser and the results are greatHow can i get rid of acne scars?
i think using natural oils or sometimes they sell sticks that kind of look like chapstick.. tea tree oil is the best, but also lavender oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil.. they sell them at most beauty-supply stores..


if you still have acne i would use those oils, because they help restore oil production balance..





if you no longer have acne a less natural approach might be using neosporin or mederma (the best for scars)... but they might cause more acne if its still a problem.
One of the most popular treatments to get rid of acne scars is Microdermabrasion. This treatment removes surface skin cells. Think of it as buffing the skin. The results of these treatments can be less visible acne scars.





You might need several treatments to get the result you want. But microdermabrasion treatments are fast, usually taking less than an hour. And there is little, if any, pain involved. An in office microdermabrasion treatment averages about $200 to $300.





Or you could try one of the many at-home-microdermabrasion kits available today. They generally cost much less than an office visit and will still give you good results. I would recommend an all-natural kit such as the Scar Treatment kit from ZenMed. It鈥檚 a simple two-step system that you use 2-3 times per week. Check it out below and let me know if it works for you. All the best
lemon juice or cocoa butter may lighten them
apart from ';poly filla';?
get proactive. im from the states. it works for us i dont know about you people in uk
I remember being extremely stressed out with work and my lovely long hair started dropping out in handfuls. I went to see my doctor who said to me 'don't worry, your hair will grow back'. His comment completly freaked me out as (vainly) I loved my hair which had taken me 12 years to grow!


I looked into Chinese medicine and went to see a doctor. This doctor asked me loads of personal questions, gave me some horrible stuff to boil and drink and 'HONESTLY' within a week my hair stopped falling out!!!





Look alternative, ask around (recommendations).





Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment