Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne scars....?

im still using proactiv and its been about a 1.5 months now i guess and my scars are like still here. so i did alot of research and i saw that a really good EXFOLIATOR is what helps the skin clean dead bacteria and then the skin should be able to do it from there and as well as the neutrogena acne-mark fading peel





anyone know really good exfoliators and if the acne mark fade worked for them?


thanks!Acne scars....?
the skin mark fade is okay..not great...try mederma..it's kind of expensive but works well...hope that helpsAcne scars....?
I had acne really badly in Jr. High and still have scars. I have had no luck with an exfoliator, those will do nothing for scars because they only affect the top layers of skin and the scars go deeper. I use an exfoliating facial scrub every morning and it has not made a difference in my acne scars. You could try Mederma (I haven't personally tried it so I don't know how well it would do for acne scars)...but the only thing I know works is laser resurfacing which is expensive and takes a bit of a recovery period before you'd want to be seen in public again.
I too have acne,and of course the scars after the pimples.I have tried many products (creams) -Vichy (no result)Avene (again no result)Exfoliac (and again .....)I even tried with Aspirin-no effect and many other ways that I have heard about .Went to cosmetician-just pay for the pain,the unbearable pain and after that I even thanked for it :D:D:DI don't think any exfoliator would help us .You can try.But this things only wash the upper layer of the skin and don't affect the scars.I've too made a resaerch in Internet and found out that these scars can be blemished with a kind of a piling,a chemistry piling,but it is made only by dermatologists,cos it's really dangerous.Let's say it in that way they peel of your face .And you must not stay under the sun because at least one month after this procedure you skin is really sensitive.


I thin the best way to deal is to go to a really good dermatologist :):):)I itend to do that.It is their job to know how to treat these awful scars :):):):)


Good luck :):):)
hmm.,..exfoliating doesnt really help as far as i know..u could try retin-a+sofradex and use it in the night for scars..it will clear ur skin,lighten the face and make the skin soft..ask a dermi before though :]
Stay away from hydroquonine products, ambi, meladerm, etc....


use lemon, real lemons you squeeze the juice over time will lighten the scars. Also try godiva, it fades marks well
godiva? isn't that chocolate????
i dont know about exfoliator, but i have heard that mederma works well, and i just bought a tube of it for my scars. hope it works!
erm i think alot of ppl mistaken..acne cannot be cleanse away..u can use tea tree oil and apply on the affected areas...u can also use dainty lavender mask frm sg website at 88db..i tht u can also buy cucumber mask frm sasa..

No comments:

Post a Comment