Monday, July 26, 2010

I have acne scars or something like that?

I have acne scars, i dont know if it is from popping pimples or w.e but how can i prevent them? (i am on retenae (Tretinoin) and ERY pills.) and what causes them?


How long does it take for them to go away?


I have acne scars or something like that?
Yeah it's from popping pimples and then picking at the scab so it doesn't heal as well.


scars all fade naturally but when they're really bad they can still be obvious even when you're an adult


Try Bio oil. I've been using it on a scar on my leg but it will work the same on any scar. It's really good, the scar has faded and is now nearly all gone! so i definitely recommend it!I have acne scars or something like that?
uhm...you can probably pick some sh*t up from the drug store that will help with the scars... aloe is a really good way to help heal some of them or make them smaller or less noticable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment