Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get read of acne scars?

i just have little red dots where i used to have acne. and i want them to go away because they are embarrassing and it makes me look like i have acne. which i don't anymore.How do you get read of acne scars?
Alpha Hydrox products. Look up their website. They offer free samples. The key ingredient in their products is Glycolic Acid so really anything with a 10% glycolic acid or higher will do the job over time. I started using Alpha Hydrox for only a few months and my old scars were gone. How do you get read of acne scars?
Go and get micro-dermabrasion professionally done in a clinic. Don't buy the micro-dermabrasion kits in the shops cos they never work. It will take off the top layer of your skin slowly, so that the scars come off too. You will have to get more than one session done tho - cos it takes time to remove your skin layers healthily - you may need 3 or 4 sessions, depending on how severe your marks are. Good Luck =D
Acne scars are frustrating, I feel you on this one... I've heard good things about ZenMed for getting rid of the scars. I know of an independent review site that has found all kinds of actual customer feedback about it. I suggest you check it out:





http://www.topacnecures.info/acne-scars-鈥?/a>





Best,


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment