Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne scars?

i never had acne problems on my face. but due to extreme stress in college ive had 4 horrific outbreaks on my back. now my back is scared. what can i do to get rid of them? one girl told me to tan my back..will this help?Acne scars?
I wouldnt tan them-I would think that would only make the asne scars brown instead of whatever color they are now. I would visit a dermatologist because if it was stress that caused the breakouts then it is likely to happen again. Also, try proactive. I think coco butter is good for scars.Acne scars?
Try Restalyn. I have tried every treatment and restalyn has made me scar free. I order it from Canada where you can get it over the counter. God Bless. Report Abuse

Restalyn works best!!! Report Abuse

Well.. I have done some readying myself in the past of this problem. Perhaps you can find your answer on this archived information that I have downloaded to my website. Experience from others also included. Best part of it, Goooogle also recommending related solution to the question.... See it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment