Thursday, July 22, 2010

Acne scars?

since about 2 years I had started to clear acne spots but unfortunatly I still have scars.


what should I do to get rid of them


natural / products recommedations welcomeAcne scars?
Palmer's Cocoa Butter people do a special serum for scars, %26amp; it smells yummy! You can get it from places like Boots, Superdrug %26amp; usually your supermarket.Acne scars?
get rid of it naturally coz ur skin is sensitive and might react with other creams and stuff
I have scars as well, you can get some products off the shelf or from online, that claim to reduce scars and improve skin.


But right now im trying to get hold of a dermatologist.


I would advise you to try and do the same as well,





They can offer you treatment better then that of the shelf and online. OR what im looking into, Lazer treatment :P


Plastic Surgery is also an option.
There is no easy natural method to get rid of scars, trust me on that. However, I assure you, they will become less visible with time. If not you can get laser surgery, but it's expensive and not perfect. Trust me, I still have some scars left from my teenager years, but it's way better now than it was before.
Hi Sonia





The best method is a Glycolic Acid peel.





Its cost effective and works very well.





Talk to The Harley Medical Group (UK) and they will help and advise you.
eumovate cream works for me





but you have to get it prescribed





if not then palmer's cocoa butter cream


they also have a special 1 for scares
i doont think they have nothing for that
Go 2 a dermatologist!
There isn't anything you can do to get rid of them.However, invest in a good foundation for those special days to conceal.Avoid using it too often as it will cause you skin problems again.

No comments:

Post a Comment