Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scars?

i dont have acne on my face anymore because the skin is smooth now....but there are soooo many red and brown spots on my face...i think they're acne scars...but i'm not sure. how do i get rid of them?





i have an indian skin type but my skin color is super fair. could the red and brown symptoms be because of the melonin interacting with sunlight? ....omg. idk what to do. help me. thanks.How do i get rid of acne scars?
Lemon juice tends to fade them, you may want to try going to a dermatologist though.How do i get rid of acne scars?
Unfortunately there's not much you can do on your own for acne scars. Even if they're not scars, you should see a dermatologist. You can get a medication to soften the scars, either an antibiotic or a Retin-A cream, or you can try various resurfacing treatments.


I have acne scars as well, I know it sucks but the best way to get help is to go to a dermatologist.
Derma rolling is very effective for reducing the affects of acne scars.I bought 2 Dr.Roller derma rollers which are FDA approved and are Gamma sterilised for scarring and stretch marks.


I found the following to be the cheapest for this top branded roller and they offer free worldwide delivery.


If you goto their website and click on Reduce scars to see the fantastic results achieved.





ww.globalpremiersourcing.com/blog





Hope this helps.
Mederma :)
Clean %26amp; Clear once a day





Don't pop or pick at them

No comments:

Post a Comment