Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you heal acne scars?

I'm 15 years old and I have acne scars on my face (only my left cheek) and my upper back and arms.


Other info:


The scars are flat and slighty darker than my skin.


I am tan because I play a lot of sports outside (if that makes a difference)


Please tell me how you make the scars disappear.How do you heal acne scars?
Hi, first ask your mother to help you go to a certified dermatologist. For those acne marks, since you say they're just discoloration, the doctor will most probably might just prescribe topical medication to lighten it or it can be that the doctor might suggest chemical peels or even machine treatments. It all depends on your skin type and condition. so a dermatologist must see you first. Do not self medicate.





Does the sun affect the scars? YES. Not just the scars but all of your skin that is exposed to the sun. You must vigorously apply a high spf sunblock everyday. you will see the benefits of applying sunblock at a young age when you reach your mid 30's. you can verify this with a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment