Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

In my T-zone my acne has gotten awful. There are three acne scars right in the middle of my forehead. I have tried concealer to make it less noticeable but, im so pale that i just look orange. What can i do. proactive worked for a while but my skin has become ';immune'; it.How do you get rid of acne scars?
There's Retin A cream which you have to get by prescription from a doctor, it works pretty good but you have to use it faithfully. There's many face peels you can buy over the counter that might help or you could go to a dermatologist and get it professionally done. Vitamin E oil is another but it takes dedication and you'll see some results.How do you get rid of acne scars?
my scars are located on my chin. i drink alot of water and also use Clinique's acne emergency gel solution every night before i go to bed, it helps prevent as well as get rid of the acne and it doesnt cost alot of money.
go to target or walmart and get some of that loreal ';futur-e'; moisturizer + A daily Dose of Pure Viatamin e.


It works for me.





click for an image:


http://www.beautyencounter.com/071249033鈥?/a>





http://www.otcwholesale.com/loreal-02502鈥?/a>





hope that helps :)
cocoa butter and vitamin E oil...cocoa butter stick, not lotion.. Merry Christmas!
try using aloe. maybe that'll help. it's worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment