Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne scars?

What to do?Acne scars?
Exfoliate! Use a lighting cream!Acne scars?
Vitamin E oil on the scars should help minimize the apperance. Also, if you pick at your acne, don't! That will leave a lot of scars.
There are some great concealers out there that will over them up. Clinique has several good ones depending on your skin type
If you can afford it.....Lazer Treatment works best!!!


I am currently having this done to my face. It takes time for this treatment to work. A person can only have one treatment about every 3wks or so.


I just had my 2nd treatment and I'm VERY HAPPY with the outcome.


Good Luck!
This is a home remedy which is effective but will take some time to show results. Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes this when done regularly , helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment