Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of my acne scars,blemishes that r red and maybe some home remedies?

yea i have bad acne but i don't want put makeup because make-up clogges up your pores aren't they any remidies home that is ,i don't toch my pimples and later the pimples don't go away and they becomes blemishes that spreads ou


i am 14How to get rid of my acne scars,blemishes that r red and maybe some home remedies?
http://www.acnetreatmentlab.com


http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/herbal-鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/simple-鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/strawbe鈥?/a>


http://acne.best-health-remedy.com/





i hope this helps you i have acne also


xoxoHow to get rid of my acne scars,blemishes that r red and maybe some home remedies?
I have the same Problem with acne im 13 but my acne is starting to slowly go away, i asked this question 2 or a day ago and here the answers i got





by Fadder Member since:


June 03, 2007


Total points:


530 (Level 2)


Add to My Contacts





Block User





ProActive - end of story. It really works. I have 2 kids who used it with great success.


1 day ago


Choose as Best Answer


0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate


by jesse


Member since:


February 15, 2007


Total points:


3828 (Level 4)


Badge Image:





Contributing In:


Singles %26amp; Dating


Add to My Contacts





Block User





Best answer 16%858 answers


Badge Image:


Contributing In: Singles %26amp; Dating Member Since: February 15, 2007


Total Points: 3828 (Level 4)


Points earned this week: 840Add to My Contacts


Block User


have you seen a dermatologist for your problem? If not, go see one. have you asked some of your friends how they keep their skin clear? You could ask them what they do. I have surfed the net and found something called Dan's regimen so you could try his advice and see if it clears up. They also have reviews on products that work and don't work.





try this


http://www.acne.org/regimen.html





I use some of this tips for my acne and it is clearing up nicely.


1 day ago


Choose as Best Answer


0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate


by kika Member since:


January 14, 2007


Total points:


565 (Level 2)


Add to My Contacts





Block User





NO DOUBT.....PRO-ACTIVE.....i dont have that much acne but it made my moms acne go awake quickly!.....good luck.....


1 day ago


Choose as Best Answer


0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate


by CURIOUS_... Member since:


September 13, 2007


Total points:


108 (Level 1)


Add to My Contacts





Block User





There some things you can do to help with acne. One of the best things is to remember to wash your hands whenever you get the chance. Acne is caused by bacteria and most of that comes from our hands, especially every time you touch your face. I would suggest using a product like proactive. Many of my friends used it and were happy with it. Along with using that try changing your diet by cutting down on sugar and also be sure to clean your face with a facial cleaner twice a day. Make sure that whatever over the counter cleaner you use does not have alcohol in it otherwise you face will dry out and it will get worse. Hope this helps.
I have the same problem, but when i tried proactiv, it just made it worse. Because I have sensitive skin, but still oily. But if you don't have sensitive skin then I would say go for it. And if that doesn't work, I've just started to use Murad, try that if proactiv doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment