Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars?

so in 6th grade,


i had a whole bunch of zits and pimples on my face.


i popped a whole bunch of them,


and now i have some scars on my cheeks,





are there any home remedies or creams


that get rid of acne scars?





id really appreciate this :)How do I get rid of acne scars?
you should ask your mom/dad to schedule a trip to the dermatologist, they'll prescribe you stronger treatments to get rid of your acne and scars that will be more effective than home treatments =)How do I get rid of acne scars?
What are you washing your face with? You should stay away from ';soap'; as this can dry out and irritate the skin.





Choose a good facial cleanser that is made for sensitive skin. Neurogena should work well for someone in 6th grade.





You should also try toning. I love witch hazel. I've been using it for years and have great skin!





You should also moisturize with something that is noncomedogenic (won't clog pores). Stick with face creams as opposed to body moisturizers. There's one made by Avon called ';All in one moisture max'; that is awesome. It also contains SPF 15.





For those scars, try a mixture of vitamin E and aloe. You can buy vitamin E oil in tubes or in capsule form. If you buy capsules, you'd just have to poke them with a pin. When you choose an aloe, make sure that it doesn't contain alcohol. I like Fruit of the Earth.





Good luck!
im srry, but u cant get rid of them. i have some, but i just have to live w/ it (so will u)

No comments:

Post a Comment