Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne Scars???

well I have scars from acne...they aren't MAJOR MAJOR, just major.My acne has left a bunch of small mmm...';craters'; and ';bumps'; on my face...small ones...but in great numbers...what kind of scar treatment can I use that WILL NOT irritate acne, because I still have acne


thankyou very muchAcne Scars???
Have you tried ScarZone, or Mederma? They are scar treatments, can be used even while the wound is healing - such as continuous acne.


I had surgery on my neck about 2 years ago, had 3 stitches, with a nice raised line - the stitches were too tight and it bulged out. I got some and put on my neck, the scar went away fast! I've had tons of scars, from anything you can think of, even on my face, and this stuff didn't aggrivate my pores.


Even if it doesn't aggrivate your pores, there's different types of cleansers and lotions you should use, you have to find the one for you. Should have at least a daily facial cleanser (I like Neutrogena, they have some in a pump, looks like a hand soap pump, about $3 in Walmart) and a facial lotion... I haven't shopped for a lotion lately, so I couldn't suggest one. Of course, the facial cleanser is to clean your skin, but the lotion is a MUST if you have oily skin whatsoever - if you clean all the oil off your face and don't replace it quickly - like with a lotion - then your pores will automatically revv up the production of oil, and then your oily face will get even more oily! Think of it as chapstick for your face, keep it protected! And whatever you do, don't mindlessly pick at your face - it'll only make it worse. The oils on your hands (even if you wash them all the time) will cause breakouts.Acne Scars???
Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes this when done regularly , helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment