Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne Scars?

'm 13 and already have scars from acne because I am always picking at my face. I was wondering if I stop doing that and wash my face everyday and use a product (Clearisil Ultra) will the scars EVER go away, or are they going to stay on my face?Acne Scars?
the scars will remain for a long time. sometimes they are permant, you may need a skin pigment corrector, like llighting gel or laser treatment.Acne Scars?
oops..i dont think scars will ever go away!


i have 1 on my leg-like all mylife!
you can try microdermabraision. that helps.
The most common form of Acne is named Acne Vulgaris. This type of acne can be easily identified by looking at the characteristics of the lesions, there are serveral products that can help you eliminate acne completely.





a good online resource is :


http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm
Micro derm abrasion- a face peel that is cheap and can be purchased at WalMart. I have used the Neutrogenia brand Micro-Derm Abrasion-it helps. BUT some scars may remain. STOP PICKING AT YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!
Stop picking at it and ask to see a dermatologist. Seriously dude, do it. Do it now. There are different types of acne, and acne can get worse. You may need an oral medication in addition to a external one. That's the only thing that could fix mine when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment