Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne scars?

What's a good makeup to cover acne scars?


I use MAC concealer and powder but it doesn't work very well.


I want to get rid of them, ultimately, but whats a good makeup- that looks natural and covers them too!


Please dont say Bare Minerals!Acne scars?
A good concealer that I use is Covergirl Invisible Concealer.


I was skeptical about it at first but then I saw it was voted best concealer by allure mag so I thought I would give it a try. It works really good.Acne scars?
foundation!
SHEER COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




Its the best and natural looking too. People wont even be able to notice your wearing makeup just looks like you got perfect skin! It even covers up birth marks completly! It crazy how good this works even the stars use it. Check out this site and try it you will love it!
I gave my friend some concealer from clinque for her acne scars. we both like true match from loreal paris so you might want to give that a try as well.
Wow. This question was made for me. I have been using New York Color (NYC) for a while now, and I love it. It has actually reduced my breakouts because the makeup is made of all natural ingredients. It gives you a smooth matte finish and looks very natural so people won't be able to tell you're wearing it. It's so light I can sleep in it without breaking out. I don't even feel like I'm wearing makeup at all when I do wear it. Not only is it natural and sheer, but it's quite the bargain! The pressed powder is only a mere $1.99! The website is www.newyorkcolor.com Check it out! Trust me, you won't regret it.
I have the same problem. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear make-up. It covers well and stays all day so you don't have to re-apply. I just tried Bare Minerals a few hours ago and it doesnt work at all. I had to use a lot of the powder and my face looked exactly the same. I'll stick with my Double Wear.
Maybelline concealer...It covers up sooo well, and it has something in it that clears up pimples too
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Acne scars


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Tips For Makeup


http://makeup-tips-info.blogspot.com/
try Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment