Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Acne Scars?

Okie so I get breakouts but not as bad as now. They leave marks %26amp; I was wondering how I can get rid of them %26amp; which is the best kind of cover up out there?





PLEASE HELP!Acne Scars?
Use Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel. It comes in a thin light blue bottle and works really well.





For concealer, use Neutrogena Skin Clearing concealer. It comes in a little tube on the bottom shelf. It has salycilic acid, so it helps fade marks while it covers them.Acne Scars?
A pack for acne or pimple prone skin would be that of honey (1 tsp) with 1/2 (tsp ) of cinnamon powder. Apply for 15 minutes. Due to the antiseptic properties, bacterial infections in the skin are treated. More remedies at the link below.
Ignore the last advice. Cocoa butter is greasy and will only lead to more break outs. Try Aveeno spot minimizing creme (it has soy which is a natural skin lightner).





For cover up, try MAC's liquid foundation. They can find a shade that exactly matches your skin tone and it is lightweight and natural-looking.
get some cocoa butter and cake your face in it fo a few days
vitamen e or cocoa butter alos my dermatologist told me maderma works great
I believe you can use retinol A or something to that effect. If your having breakouts, unfortunately, acne is pretty much hereditary. Your skins pH is out of whack. When I was pregnant with my daughter, my skin when crazy. After I gave birth, it still didn't let up. I didn't have huge pustules or anything. My frequent breakouts. I went to Merle Norman's at our local Mall. I used a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. All skin types need a moisturizer, including oily skin. I could tell the difference with the first use. My skin looked smoother. I think it took about 3-6 months for my skin to become completely balanced. But it worked. The consultant was wonderful and she gave me the product that was designed for my skin. I swear by Merle Norman. It is alittle pricey, but it lasts longer than the typical dept store products and other popular cosmetic companies. You can go in for a free consultation. Ask them to give you enough samples for 1-2 weeks. If it works, you will be back to get the full bottle products. Also, their make-up is great. The loose powder lasted a year for me. I wear make-up almost everyday! Good luck and I hope this input helps.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment