Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne scars?

I have lots of brown spots on my face from acne. What are some things that I can do get rid of them?Acne scars?
You can apply rosehip oil, lemon, natural vitamin e oil, lavender oil, olive oil, aloe vera, or tea tree oil.





I've used the lemon remedy, and must admit that i didn't like it too well. The first few applications went ok, but after, it started to make my skin dry and irritated. Vitamin e did work a bit for me, but I had to stop using it after a couple applications cause it started to make my skin a bit darker (i don't know how though)





But what's working for me at the moment is aloe vera gel and tea tree oil. It's AMAZING. Each night, i cut a leaf from my aloe vera plant to take the gel from it. I apply this gel, mixed with a couple drops of natural tea tree oil, after I have cleansed my face. I've been doingn this for 4 days now, and I'm greatly satisfied with the results its given. My scars are waaay lighter, and I'm thinking at this rate, my scars will be hard to see in a week's time. But I can only hope :) The other thing is, everyone's skin is different, and everyone yields different results.But it's worth a try for the aloe vera and tea tree oil :)





Also, if you want to get rid of pimples, dab a bit of the tea tree oil on to the pimple. It's an anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial. It'll definitely minimize your pimple. Just dab it on twise during the day, and later on before going to bed. Oh, if you have sensitive skin, you should dilute the tea tree oil with water. I'm not sure about the ratio between water and tea tree oil, but you should choose a ratio that doesn't irritate your skin.


Also, regularily cleanse, tone, and mosturize your skin.


For me, I use an organic chammomile face wash gel that works on all types of skin (oily, dry, sensitive, combination)


As a toner, I use Gentle Skin Papaya Toner. It smells really good and has good benefits. It has sage extracts, cucumber extracts, pineapple, papaya; which all help to fade away acne scars by healing the scarred tissue.


As a mosturizer, I use Botanical Anti-Age Hormone Complex. It works to stimulate cell growth, and repair skin. I use it and I'm only 18 :). It makes my skin very smooth, soft, and supple. You could even use a vitamin C face cream, or a cream with vitamin A (retinol). They all help to rebuild your skin.





Best of Luck :)Acne scars?
Scars are pretty hard to get rid of. NEVER PICK THE PIMPLES. That is how you get the scars.





I am 67 and still have scars that are 50 years old.





I know cocoa butter is ';supposed'; to help, but I don't personally feel it does much good.





Keep your face moisturized at night when you go to bed, that should be a little helpful.
Theres a surgery you can get that will get rid of em all
Use Clearisil? or Blackhead scrub





Do not pop'em they'll scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment