Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne scars...?

i have a few scars on my cheeks from when i picked my acne...there not hideous or anything there just darker than the rest of my face, is there a creme or something (preferably cheap) that i could put on my face to make them less visable?Acne scars...?
I have the same problem...i started reading that Vitamin E in its oil form can help fade acne scars, but it might make you break out, but since you only have one spot than just put a little on that spot and leave it on for a while like 3 hours or so and then take a warm shower afterwards. this will need about 3 weeks to see any results....also i have heard about AHA (I think it stands for Alpha Hydroxide Acid or something like that.) Which is supposed to lift new surface skin cells to the top while shedding the top layer of your skin off,something like a chemical peel. I heard it works good but some complain about a slight breakout problem...the hard thing is finding something that works without making you break out...when i look at honey as a suggestion i think of how thick it is and how it will clog your pores. So If you have a pale complexion and your scar is red then you might want to try a redness reducing moisturizer. Non comodegenic of course. Try aveenos ultra calming moiterizer. Just make sure that it is hyperallergenic and that it wont clog your pores.Acne scars...?
apply lemon juice and honey
i've tried this nice $9 skin lightening cream on my acne scars and worked well for me.. check it out -
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment