Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne scars?

they're aren't actually scars. but because i have oily skin, my bacl breaks out particualarly near my shoulders. i rarely get big zits, but i get tiny bumpy acne that leaves brown looking scars as they go away. the scars fade in time too...but i'm wondering is there any kind of body scrub that is particularly good for this type of acne? FYI i have olive toned skin and i really don't get much acne on my face, just my back.Acne scars?
My brother has this.





What he does is to make sure he washes where he has it really well every night. Then he makes sure that its fully dry before he gets dressed. I dont know if it has helped but hes sixteen and thats just how he deals...Acne scars?
Do u have 1 on ur fore head?..if so ur HARRY POTTER
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment