Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne scars...?

I struggled with acne for several years until finally my dermatologist suggested I try Accutane. It worked, and I no longer have acne. However, I've been left with scars. All types... it was painful enough to suffer through the acne and NOW I have the scars. It never ends! Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for making them less noticeable?Acne scars...?
There are new laser treatments out now for acne scars. They are expensive but the results seem to be very good. You could contact a skin clinic new your area or see a dermatologist. There are a few good home treatments to try too. Like Bio oil, vitamin E creams, home dermabrasion kits etc. Ask your chemist and they could help you with a silicon cream that helps with scars. I think they take about 8 weeks to start seeing results but this is a cheaper way.


Also know your acne scars do not make you look unatractive. It is who you are that counts.Acne scars...?
Try Restalyn. I have tried every treatment and restalyn has made me scar free. I order it from Canada where you can get it over the counter. God Bless. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment