Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne scars?

I got these acne scars on the right side just a bit below the eye and it seems like it's been there forever. What can I use to get rid of it or would it stay there forever?Acne scars?
Some of them might stay there forever,and sometimes you might have holes in your face,if you pinched it,but it usually fades away.I had alot last year,and now the scars are a faint reddish color,hardly noticeable.Good luck with your scars tho,i dont know anything you can use.Acne scars?
It depends, sometimes, with time, they will fade, but then, theres always a chance they may not...





goodluck anyhow =]
Try Restalyn. I have tried every treatment and restalyn has made me scar free. I order it from Canada where you can get it over the counter. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment