Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne Scars?

About 4 months ago I stopped using the solution ACNE Free. Which by the way i do not recommend to anybody because of what it has done to my face. I never had bad acne in fact i only had a pimple here and there. I destroyed my face had acne all over my face and even where i had never had a single pimple my entire life.





So i went to my dermatologist who had me taking antibiotics and 2 topicals for my face. I got cystic acne on my face and actually made it get even worse before it got better. Now 4 months later for the most part the acne is gone although i would never go a single minute without having the topicals on. I have acne scars all over my face. On my chin, above my mouth, on my cheeks, on my nose, on my temples and on my forehead. Some are begining to become ice pick which without major surgery will never go away. this really frustrates and makes me feel like crap about my self and i just want to rip my face off at this point. So does anyone know of a really good scar solution?Acne Scars?
i got a really bad scar before.. i went to my dermatologist and she provided me with a prescription for bactroban cream which worked awesome. my scar is still there however it's extremely difficult to notice. id suggest going to your dermatologist right away before your scars get any worse.. you can usually get an appointment easily if you explain your situation, since it should be fairly quickAcne Scars?
Try Concha Nacar It wont work right away once used might take 2 weeks but works very good. Report Abuse

Tea Tree Oil works well on acne scarring. Also, it shouldn't cause further breakouts if used in moderation.





Is it possible your acne is cause by systemic Candida?
There are various acne products available in the market. People are taking antibiotics as an acne treatment much more today than in the past. However what happens is that your body becomes resistant to them, thus eliminating antibiotics as the best acne treatment.





One of the latest treatments is laser for severe types of acne and operates by destroying the bacteria that cause acne. Lasers used in mild acne treatments like simple blackheads and whiteheads work on the serum producing glands to open up the follicle to release the serum trapped inside by heating the upper layer and reducing the size of the oil gland. This affects the upper portion of the skin, but without harming the deeper layers of the skin and able to heal without any problem.


http://acne-relief.info/category/best-acne-treatment/
I wish there was a mask that u can put over your face. =(





Anyway, I heard tea tree oil helps out in scarring. Horrible smell though your face will smell like poop, no joke.
Try to use orange peel : apply it on affected areas.


Apply lemon juice on affected areas


Use fenugreek leaves


You can find some others tips in this web site


good luck
Well the only thing I could advise you at this point would be Neutrogena, trust me it works. Use the night cream it really helps clearing the skin.


Also use Olay Night Cream, it helps too and smooths your skin at the same time. Don't worry too much about it. It will heal by some point. All you need is patience.
Hi,





Acne was a huge problem in my teens. I tried every over-the-counter product I could find, but most just ended up breaking me out or burning my skin. I am very glad to say that this book uncovers a natural way to clear your skin, and not some drug that will only hide the problem.





Here is the site: http://acne.wares-are.us/





Jo
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)
try a bleaching cream


madre perla is a good one (i dont know how to spell it)


you could find it at a walgreens or osco
There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
ok see i do this every day use tooth paste after that wash it off with water first leave on for 15minutes after you wash it put lemon on there for 15minutes and your face will be clearest and after that buy the cream called nivea and put it on your face
You can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment