Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne Scars?

I have moderate acne, just on my face. I have some scars, caused by acne, on my cheeks, and they don't seem to go away, although the pimples clear up sometimes. I'm wondering what would be the most effective way to clear up these scars, and possibly my acne altogether. I've tried many products (ProActiv, Clearasil, Oxy, Cetaphil), and they clear up the acne for a little while, but it always comes back. I want something that will clear the acne up permanently.Acne Scars?
Go see your doctor...mine is fairly mild and he gave me antibiotics, you have to be patient with them but u can see results. doctors are sympathetic to people with spots because they know it can be distressing. Also, while your there bring up the scars and he may give you a perscription cream, I've just started using one...like yesterday so im hoping itll do some good..but thers no harm in trying!! clearasil etc is good short term but they only work on very mild spots...when you get more then there not good. its as if ure skin gets used to the wash and finds a way around it to keep making spots!! to help yourself...i suggest taking a steaming bath. only pat ure face dry, dont scrub, and when you washing, take care not to irritate your skin, so be gentle...Acne Scars?
accutane is good (i took it and i havent severely broken out for years now) but reportedly it has side effects...i had none so it depends on the person. Clearing up acne marks could be done through a product called Meladerm which i heard is real good. and its always good to work out, drink water, and take vitamins
There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment