Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Acne scars?

I've tried bio oil but my acne scars just wont go away. their dark brown and so noticable..and i hate using makeup to cover up because it makes me break out more. im sooo tired of trying stuff ..nothing works..my dertmatologist appointment isn't until august :S ...PLEASE HELP thanks so much





p.s. can you use ratio ectosone for acne scars?Acne scars?
You have to use the bio oil consistently for 2-4 weeks straight before you start to notice results. It took two week for me to notice results at first. That is if you havn't already used it for that long. If you have used it for that long and it doesn't work, try hydroquinone, it suppose to lighten brown spots. It takes a little while to notice results at first.Acne scars?
You could try some Pro-Active. They have this cream out now that is specially designed for blending in acne scars. I use it. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment