Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scars?

It's not necessarily a scar but like a dark pigment. I had a few pimples on my upper arm and some on my back. They are gone now but there are dark spots where they use to be, How do i get rid of them?How do i get rid of acne scars?
you can use vitamen e oil and that really helps ive done it and now they are practically gone. u can also use cocoa butter ive heard but vitamen e oil i awesome!How do i get rid of acne scars?
I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision
鈥?For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
your answer is in the site mentioned in my sources
try cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment