Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne Scars??

How do I rid them???


I just have some areas left behind when I had acne. It is now clearing up very nicely since Im taking a prescription. But its not clearing up the spots from them!





Any way to rid them???? Anything that worked for you???Acne Scars??
its reallt tough to get rid of scars completely. basically only procedures such as lazer treatment, etc. maderma really helped me.Acne Scars??
It wll be a slow process, But if you wash and mousturize your face twice a day religously with the right cleanser and lotion, and spf, and use Mary Kay's microdermabrasion (I think, the best one) about once a week, your skin will clear up real well. Message me for more details. Report Abuse

and they're not there to stay. Don't listen to 1024! Report Abuse

Nope, nothing you can do short of dermabrasion which doesn't do much anyway. They're there to stay.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment