Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of acne and scars?

my face is breaking out and i dont know what to do, the acne is leaving red scars. DOes anyone take medicine or use something that can clear me up? How to get rid of acne and scars?
You may try this steps that have helped me cure my acne.


Wash your face at least 2 times daily. Drink lots of water. Avoid greasy and dairy foods. Engage in exercise daily. These will help open up your blocked pores. Complement these by using lemon juice on your face.


For scar, honey or aloe vera will help


Check the link below for more tips.


How to get rid of acne and scars?
yaz helps a lot, birth control, or ortho tri cyclen





see a dermatologist if you can. I used retina that helped as well as a antibiotic, but the pill yaz kept me clear. I just couldn't stay on the pill.


They can do lazer surgery for bad acne scars.



No comments:

Post a Comment