Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne scars?

i got a acne scar good way to get rid off it?i gotta look perfect hahahaAcne scars?
You need to see a dermatologist. All the over the counter treatments and all the home remedies you hear of simply are not strong enough to help you in the manner in which you probably wish for and deserve.


A dermatologist can prescribe you a very strong form of Retin-A that is basically an at home ';skin peel'; or ';dermablasion';


I know this because my son is going through it right now with remarkable results.Acne scars?
micodermabration products can help smooth them away
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
Use and exfoliant and a facial peel. Arbon has a great chemical peel you can do at home in 5 mins. It doesn't hurt and is really easy. Look Arbon up online.
It depends on what kind of scar and how extensive it is.





I use glycolic peels, sometimes called chemical peels because I have extensive acne scars.


You could get glycolic peels from a dermatologist or aesthetician. I do my peels at home with Peri Skin care products. I feel like its safe to do home peels if you know what you are doing. Maybe you should get a professional peel to see what its like and how to do it first.
try cocoa butter cream.its works.
I read somewhere that if you have scars from acne, that vitamin E works wonders on them. Just dab a tiny bit on the scar and blend it in right before you go to bed. When I first tried this, I was amazed at how much better my acne scars were only after the first night! You can buy vitamin E oil in almost any drugstore. It comes in a small bottle but a little goes a long way. Vitamin E lotion works good too but not as good as the concentrated vitamin E oil. This stuff truly works wonders on my scars. Say hello to a nicer complextion.

No comments:

Post a Comment