Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne Scars....?

Will they go away? Mine isn't too bad, but I didn't think it would last this long...Acne Scars....?
well first IDKAcne Scars....?
Probably not, but what you can do, if it is lumpy, is to massage it everyday a little. That will help to break up the tissue underneath and smooth it out a little. Also, make sure to wear sunscreen in the summer to prevent discolouration.
Your skin is wonderful when you are young and restores itself in no time. Dont worry they will fade so you cant even notice them.
Your skin changes throughout you life, but regrettablly your scars will never go completely away. They will fade though. My sister has scars from when she had acne real bad. The have faded with time, but they are still there. It is a scar like any other kind of scar that is on you body. I have chicken pox scars on my face from when I was like three, they will never go away and it bothers the crap out of me.
no. get acne mask fading peel by neutrogena. u can get it at wal mart. I use it and it helps them fade.
I found this websight that help





www.myacnefreediary.com
try proactive or cleansing skin to help clear away acne.
They wont go away, but they'll fade in time.
They don't go away completely, but you can help them fade. Try using Mederma, you can get it at any pharmacy. A little expensive, but it works REALLY well.

No comments:

Post a Comment