Monday, August 23, 2010

How can i get rid of acne scars?

any over the counter stuff that works to get rid of the unattractive red splochiness scars? and clears my skin tooHow can i get rid of acne scars?
I would try looking for facial toners.


They sell them over the counter and they tone your face so your face is the same color and it takes out your scars.


I use something like it for my face and I dont have ance scars anymore.How can i get rid of acne scars?
bio oil, i didn't believe anything would work until my mate reccomended it


i self harmed when i was young and had 3 really ugly prominent scars on my forearm i've been using bio oil for about a week now and i've really noticed a difference. they are starting to fade, i don't know if they'll ever fully disappear but they are fading
i agree- facial toners work, depending on what kind you get.


proactiv has a toner that works extremely well.


you can also try going to a dermotologist and see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment