Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Acne scars!?

Do some acne scars fade away naturally?Acne scars!?
yesAcne scars!?
Yes they may fade if they are not severe. I had one on my left cheek as a teen but when I got into early 20's it had faded and by mid 20's it was gone.
OVER TIME THEY DO BUT U STILL NEED TO USE SOMETHING LIKE A GOOD ACNE PRODUCT I LIKE AVEENO PRODUCTS AND SHEA BUTTER OR COCO BUTTER USE THIS MORNING AND NIGHT AND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME THE SKIN WILL LOOK MUCH MORE CLEARER AND SMOOTHER.
No, I suggest you take (Palmers Scar Serum). I had acne scaring and believe me it works like anything keep at it and you notice results. If you don't believe me then take a picture from day 1 of your self and continue from then on.
No you have to treat them. Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of acne, blemishes and pimple scar. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment