Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne Scars?

I have acne and sometimes I just pick off the crusty part but I rarely do that. (Sorry if that sounds gross) Those zits are gone now but the spots where they used to is still red. Are those scars, is there a chance or a way I can make them go away?Acne Scars?
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme works WONDERS!





It says to use 3 times a week but I use it more whenever I get a mark. I even leave it on all night and sometimes all day too.





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp140120_33318鈥?/a>Acne Scars?
Hmm well there is a way but you might not want to do it


first off when you pick off the scab it causes scaring then you heal over the scar thats why you have the pot holes where your pimples were anyway for that reason not maythings can remove scars exept a laser surgery done by a plastic surgeon but this costs money a min of $1000 so if you have the cash and you want to go do it if not then you could take alot of vitamin E which helps skin also get a cream that says it helps reduce wrikles and put that on the scar tissue. Hey also try and find a Dermatolagist they may know of other ways to help

No comments:

Post a Comment