Monday, November 21, 2011

Would a spray tan cover up the severe red acne scars on my face?

I usually wear concealer/foundation on my face, but I was wondering whether a home spray on tan would cover up the unsightly red acne scarsWould a spray tan cover up the severe red acne scars on my face?
Are the acne scars red?


If so, try using a green colour corrector to hide the redness. I use Physicians Formula on my red cheeks under my foundation.


There is a number of different colour correctors for different thing. Research them before buying a green colour corrector, because something else may be suited for you.Would a spray tan cover up the severe red acne scars on my face?
Probably not. Spray tans are very affected by the texture of skin and it may actually draw attention to the scarred area.





You may want to try a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer with vitamin E or collagen. Try to resist picking at the scars and they may fade with time. If you are still experiencing deep and cystic acne, try to see your family doctor or a dermatologist. They may be able to help.
Some Dermatologists recommend going into acual tanning beds for bad acne..it dries your face out and clears it up i guess, i know someone who did it and it actually worked quite nice plus they had a nice tan. Might depend on your skin though. Spray tan will make u look more orange and you dont want that
O well i dont know about that i dont think it will effect anything but if you have any more acne problems use Clearasil ( trust me it works!)
Nope!! But, a foundation that will really work is Bare Minerals!! It may be expensive, but it works like magic. Go to Sephora and have them help you!
spray on tan just looks tacky and it would look especially tacky on your face
nope, tanning spray is to make you darker, it does not hide anything
no..itll just further clog your pores. try going to see a dermatologist or look into laser treatments.
no
no just use make up

No comments:

Post a Comment