Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne Scars?

how do u get rid of them? any home remeidies? or are there any products that i could buy? plz help. thanks.Acne Scars?
To get rid of acne scars, you have to nourish your skin from the inside and take good care of it on the outside as well.





I heard that taking/consuming vitamin C, E, and oily fish (Omega 3) daily would stimulate your skin to heal quickly. There are creams like retinol (vitamin C extracts) that could be applied topically on your scars. There are also masks that help with the scarring (i.e. Neutrogena Acne Scar Fading Peel) but this will take quite a few months to see result. The best thing that you can do is exfoliate your skin three or twice a week to get rid of all that dead skin cells and over time, your skin should be able to heal itself.





You have to wear sunscreen daily to protect the scars from getting darker or redder. The sun will only make it worst!!





OR the ultimate quickest and most expensive way is to get several laser treatments at your local dermatologist.





Otherwise, over - the - counter products and a good diet will be only your best bet, but do give those scars some time.Acne Scars?
I use Biore Face scrub everynight and I also use Equate Ance Pads! It helps!
if your cheap and wanna try, lemon juice....or better try that acne scar thing one dude rec. or that proactive scar product which is like $22 but you have to be a member or try ebay....
You know what honestly your best bet is laser treatment, its quick, painless, and will zap your scars away. I'm 16 and I had a HORRIBLE break out that left scars on my chin, I got laser treatment and it totally went away!


Creams and stuff will help to fade the scar to a light pink, but it will never get rid of it. The only way is laser treatment.


Go to a cosmetic dermatologist, there's also certain peels you can do to reduce acne.
ok i uses proactive and it clearded my skin but i stil had scars use acne free scar zone can be bought at walmart thats were i found mines
I know I saw a commercial recently for a product you can buy at your local drugstore/supermarket that fades acne scars but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I bet if you went to your local wal-mart or target and browsed the skincare section you could find it. Sorry I'm not much help! I have them too and would love to find something that helped.
lemon juice can be applied alone and used to lighten scars, but if you apply it when the scar is still fresh it is much more effective. Apply the juice only to the scar, not to the entire face as it stings.
http://dermatology.about.com/cs/acnescars/a/acnescars.htm





http://www.acneguide.ca/acne_scar_treatments/types_acne_scars.html





Check these 2 webs if any other product doesn't work.
This is what I have been doing since summer vacation started for me.





First, I gently scrub my face with baking soda... Mix baking soda with a little bit of water and rinse off..





Then I'll use liquid hand soap on my face and rinse that off...





Finally, I'll use St. Ives Face lotion...





I've been doing this all summer because I had acne scars and red marks on my face since elementary school. I started that in June and my face is almost completely cleared up... My mom even notice a huge difference in my skin... Some of my neighbor's actually thought I was wearing make-up... I told them no way, it's my true skin... I finally have the skin that I have dreamed of ever since middle school...





I hope it helps... Baking Soda will dry up your skin so that is why I use St. Ives and now when I use Baking Soda my skin don't get dried up as much... It also balances the ph level of your skin too...
To get rid of Acne u could use this stuff that comes on t.v called proactive it works well

No comments:

Post a Comment