Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne scars?

Just want some general imput on how to deal with scars. I have weird genetics and i know its a genetic factor due to my mother. She got some routine surgery done.....and she scarred bad....the doc said she rarely sees a scar from the operation and never as bad as my mom had it.





For myself...i remember once in highschool, we were writing on our arms iwth pencil...you konw the dry skin comes up and you write a message in white basically. A bunch of us did that out of boredom cuz our teacher ran out of class claiming she was blind and my arm actually scarred up. What i wrote lasted for 6 months and i didnt' draw blood or anything....





Anyways, my acne always leaves a discoloration scar. I have brown skin to begin with and it leaves black spots. I normally get those rare gian pimples too....so like penny sized marks. i just got some new formed pimples yesterday and without playign wth them...they are still there and already scarred.





Just tryign to see how to deal with themAcne scars?
Wash your face TWICE a day and no more. After about two weeks you can start washing your face three times a day (Clearasil pads work well when you can't use soap and water). Don't over wash your face or you'll make things worse.








When you get a zit, try dabbing a tiny bit of WHITE (NOT a gel) toothpaste on it before you go to bed. It'll zap it overnight. Don't know about the scars, it may or may not help stop them before they form.








Good luck, and when all else fails, seek a dermatologist!Acne scars?
My doc gave me a Rx for Accutane. Took it for 3 months, and no more zits! There was talk of taking it off the market - it causes birthdefects in pregnant women - no prob for you! It does dry lips and mouth, so if you take it, use plenty of lip balm and drink lots of water. Report Abuse

I am exactly like you!All my pimples scar!I have big scars on my forehead and where my hair line.I've tried so many acne cream and it doest really help I'm fine with the pimples but no with all the scarring! Report Abuse

Accutane would be too harsh on my skin so I cant use it.Proactive sucks too!I really don't know what to do but my dermatologist said to do laser when I'm like 18.I think I might try mederma... Report Abuse

see a dermatologist
my view is that you try to use as much drying cream as possible... since your face oils up quickly like mine... i don't see a reason not using it, and dried skin tends to shed so scars are easier to drop. about the biggie pimples... maybe its your diet

No comments:

Post a Comment