Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of my acne and scars?!?!?

I've had acne for about 4 yrs now and it's just getting worse and worse,


I now have scars all over my face =( I've tried all types of cleansers and creams and lotions and meds and masks! HELP!How do I get rid of my acne and scars?!?!?
Right now im using differin and panoxyl face wash. You should give that a try or try mario badescu. You can go to mariobadescu.com and fill out a survey and theyll send you tons of samples so you can determine if it works 4 you. Email me if u need helpHow do I get rid of my acne and scars?!?!?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.








Good luck.
This is what I do to get rid of acne;





Use clearisil deep pore cleansing pads then put benzoyl peroxide on. If the pimples are still there, I zap them again in the morning with the benzoyl peroxide.





I found the program, Zap that Zit, at;





http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





Get the info and zap your zits gone within 3-5 days!!





JR
With stubborn acne you may need a body cleanse. There is a type of acne called chloracne which occurs as a result of the toxicity in our food supply and environment. This may be what you have. To do a cleanse, eat green vegetable, egg whites and drink 8 glasses of water for 3 days. After Day 3, add fish. After Day 5, add whole grains.





Try using bio oil for the scars.
Have you tried bio oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment