Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of my acne scars?

What can I eat or apply on my face to get rid of my acne scars? Does ScarZone and mederma work? If yes, which one works more?





Also





How to I make my skin tone ever?





My scars aren't serious scars, but Id like to get rid of them. Thanks in advance for helping.How do I get rid of my acne scars?
Try coco butter cream nd coco butter lotion they both workHow do I get rid of my acne scars?
Crucial, could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
warm water mixed with honey and oatmeal.Make it like a mask.Its a little gewy but draws the purple scars out to bumps that will heal.Just dont pick!
you cant, that's why they are called ';scars'; duhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment