Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of acne scars?

i have one on my cheek and i want it off lol. how do i get rid of it?How do i get rid of acne scars?
Acne scars can be tough and sometimes impossible to get rid of. However never give up hope. I have suffered from acne for a long time and I have managed to get rid a lot of my scars. Some it wasnt so easy.





Anyways you can take a look at an article with numerous tips on scar removalHow do i get rid of acne scars?
use mederma, it works really good, i used it on all my acne scars and they went away like they werent even their!!! you have to use it 3-4 times a day on new scars and 3-6 months on your old scars...but trust me it works wonders :)
Sorry, just like any other scar. you cant get rid of it :( ive tryed for mine, didnt work :(, good thing for me its under my bangs so you dont see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment