Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of acne scars?

I want to get rid of my dark spots on my face asapHow do i get rid of acne scars?
Try a skin brightening cream like Ambi fade cream, Dr. Palmer's skin success fade cream, or go to the dermatologist and they will give you something stronger.How do i get rid of acne scars?
1. Lime juice and salt


2. Honey and yogurt


3. Tomato and salt


4. Bio oil


Any of this will work
Coco butter or Shea. I use both lotions.
i wish i cud help,,,,, ive been researching and ppl say lomon juice, ice cubes,lotta crazy stuff here got to this website.........http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/beauty/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars-naturally/
I wish i knew i have been trying to get rid of my acne scars for bout two years now.





I have heard if you use baking soda and mixing it with water and gently rub it on the face it will prevent acne from occurring and make acne scars disappear





I heard that you can use vitamin E oil on the the area that has acne scars and it will start reducing the darkness in the scar and eventually get rid of them.





I also heard that you can use vinegar because since it is a natural acid it will help unclog the pores and get rid of black heads and acne. This i have not used since i can not stand the smell of vinegar.(This is also good for back acne as well.)





This remedy can not get rid of acne scars over night it will take sometime.





I hope this helps.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment