Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of acne scars?

Pleast don't say go to a dermatologist, because I know that and I can't afford that right now. I usually break out about once a month (around when I get my monthly!) and its usually just one or two BIG acne cysts which stay on my face for months. wtf. What are some good store bought products which can minimize their appearance and reduce scarring or get rid of it completely?How can I get rid of acne scars?
http://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-Acid-Peel鈥?/a>





you should try using that, its not available in stores so you can only buy it online. it works greatHow can I get rid of acne scars?
You need Retin- A to treat cystic acne. its a prescription product but you can find it online as well, just be weary and if you can get it from your doctor. Use a exfoliating product and a cream with benzoyl peroxide to reduce scarring and breakouts. Glycolic peels from an esthetician would also help you out but they can be pricey.
depending on how bad your scars are, will decide what treatment you need. laser treatment can totally revive your skin! sometimes you might just need a micro-dermabration or a chemical peel.
netrogena acne free facial scrub works good..or they have a gel that u put on and it minimizes the size of the pimple...and wat about your doctor? they can persribe you medicine 4 that
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment