Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of acne scars?

I know acne scars will usually only go away after time, but do you guys and girls have a home-made remedy that you use? I've tried an egg mask, but that didn't really help. If any of you have a remedy for acne scars that helps cover it up a little bit, that'd be great.





Thanks.How do I get rid of acne scars?
Use lemon juice. Put it on a cotton ball and hold it there for a minute. This really helps to fade the scar. Continue to do this once every day until the scar is gone.How do I get rid of acne scars?
Olbas Oil is good for all sorts of scars and it doesn't cost very much





K x
I hear opening a vitamin e pill and putting the honey-looking stuff inside on one's face works well.


also, I've noticed that my acne scars are a bit less noticable after I peel, when i get a tan at the beach.


I would also reccomend looking into aloe-vera, it has great skin-healing properties.


good luck!
a handful of oatmeal, three squirts of honey, one egg, and just enough milk to make it sticky but not watery.


leave on until its sort of dry then wash off.. makes your face very soft and all the blemishes (like acne scars) will fade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment